Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Scrap Blogs & a FREE art class!


Probably my favorite scrap blog is the "moments" blog by Christine Middlecamp. I absolutely LOVE her style. Again, it's that layered look that seems rather costly, but it is just so pretty. I WANT to scrap this way (even in a low-cost version); I just don't THINK this way. Why is that? She gives a link to the Crate Paper site where she has a polka dot tutorial. It's neat to see Christine's creative process. And, of course, I LUUUURRRVE Crate Paper!

Checking out MIddlecamp's blog has led me to other amazing scrap blogs. Such as My Joy where the author's scrapbooking has a vintage feel. The blog In a Scrap of Paper has an artsy collage look. The layouts on Lucy's Crafty Life are just lovely.

There is a group of artistic publications from Stampington. Their scrapbooking magazine is called Somerset Memories and it looks awesome! Has anyone ever gotten this magazine and where do you get it around here (I think it's from England)?

ALSO, I have found an online mixed media art class FREE at the Willowing and Artist Friends site. You can see a video where Tam describes what the class will entail here. It's a rambling 10 minute video, but you get the point. I think I'm going to do this. It's SO out of my typical artistic range that I think it will be good for me. Let me know if you think you'll do it too! It starts October 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment