Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Monday, October 11, 2010

Birds of a Feather Family Tree


I saw this Birds of a Feather Family Tree on the Martha Stewart website. I really like it and it looks like it would be so easy to do! The site gives you easy three-step instructions. If you don't have a projector for step 1 (and, really, how many of us have a projector lying around the house?), you'll need transfer paper, which I've never used. But I found what appears to be a good price for some on Amazon. I think this is such a lovely idea and one that kids would really enjoy. My three-year-old, of course, is really into family connections and talks about our extended family all the time (which I encourage, especially since none of them live in our state). Whenever we get around to painting their room, I think this would be a nice addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment