Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Monday, October 4, 2010

Book Clock


I love this book clock idea that I found on the shopping site of Hilda Grahnat (who has a great logo, btw)! This is one of those cool ideas that I just love and feel like I could do myself. I think, sure, I'll get all the materials and just do that, but when it comes down to it, it's just one more thing on my huge list of things I want to do and really it would just be better to buy one.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for recognizing what is realistically "too much"! I'm the same way...want to try every neat idea I find, but there just aren't enough hours in the day! Hope you had a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this...if you DIY post pics.

    ReplyDelete