Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Stuff

I love the look of Basic Grey's Curio Collection. Tammy Tutterow did some amazing stuff with this collection on her blog. Love it. Love it. Love it.

I'm really liking Karen Foster Designs' 3D Peek-A-Box. I would love to get this and design it for Christmas. This would be such a fun project and I know the kids would love the anticipation of peeking into a box a day.



Now, the December issue of Scrapbooks, Etc. had "A Month of Memories" article by Ali Edwards about creating a December album. I am loving this idea and I think I'm going to get on that bandwagon this year. She gives ideas for creating a holiday-themed album. She encourages one to create the album ahead of time and then when December rolls around, you just need to pop in the pictures and the stories. I would definitely need to do it ahead of time in order to get it done because the holidays are so busy and just rush right by. Anyone else interested in this idea?

1 comment:

  1. totally LOVE the christmas book idea. this would take alot of work/prep but totally worth it for the end result. would love to do this with you for sure.

    ReplyDelete