Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Hair

Ever since my baby girl has had enough wisps of hair in which to put some head ornamentation, I've loved hair flowers. I like to buy adult hair accessories and make them work for mygirl. I love these fabric flowers from Whippy Cake that I saw on Becky Higgins' blog.

The following pictures depict my Chrislyn wearing adult-sized hair accessories. It's surprising to me how many adult hair things fit little ones.


Many headbands for adults fit little heads.

















The crocheted flowers on the left were made by my mom. These seem very trendy right now. The black net-like headband is adult.














There's lots of flower options. I like more real looking flowers like the one near left that I cut off of an adult headband. The feather clip far left I got off ebay. As my little one is a toddler, it takes up a large portion of her head, but is so cute.









These barrettes are adult-size. I may have found them in a junior section.











The headband and the jeweled bobby to the left are Goody products purchased in the adult section.

No comments:

Post a Comment