Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christmas Everywhere...Already

Of course, Christmas merchandise is all over the stores already. The Land of Nod has this whimsical Twelve Days of Christmas Ornament Set. I really like the look of it. Crate and Barrel has some sophisticated decorations like this Snowflake Mobile (ah! so pretty!) and Jewel Ruby Pillow.



I just love these Twig Reindeer and their Stocking Holder counterparts at Pottery Barn. And the Lit Mercury Glass Globes are just perfect for the holidays or anytime you need a little shimmer!


And, of course, Garnet Hill, which has adorable Baa Humbug Flannel Bedding. It's not exactly my style, but it's sweet and whimsical and it's something that would be nice for the holidays. I still have the Garnet Hill star santa duvet that I bought when I was in college that we pull out and put on every year at the holidays. And these Standing Pillow Trees are just so cool! I love Christmas, of course, and I look forward to it all year. Although I'm not at the point where I shop for Christmas decor in October, I am thrilled with its palpable impendingness!


No comments:

Post a Comment