Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fairy Princess Tutu Tutorial


A friend alerted me to this adorable tutu on the blog The Cottage Home. It is so cute and looks super easy to make. I know my little one would love this. The Cottage Home is a homey site focused on cooking, sewing and crafting projects. I'm not into sewing (except quilting), but if it's easy enough, I can accomplish it. Her Easiest 10-Minute Throw Pillow looks great and is quite a clever yet simple process.

2 comments:

  1. I've got to make that for Charlotte, she'll love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i absolutely LOVE this...i posted it on my blog too. i think i'm gonna try to do one in pink, black, and silver or turquoise, yellow, and white for sophia maybe for christmas. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete