Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Genealogy


I've really been into the idea of recording genealogy lately. And I love genealogy scrapbooking products. I adore Karen Foster Designs' Kids' Ancestry Line (see left). They are so fun-looking and perfect for connecting kids to their roots. I also like K & Company's Ancestry.com line (below). Obviously, it's more adult-like. I'm trying to decide whether I can abide the muted tones though. I keep telling myself I need to record this stuff while the people who still know my ancient history are around and cognitient of it. I need to just purchase one of the many genealogy scrapbook lines available now and give myself that kick in the rear I need to get it all down.






No comments:

Post a Comment