Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Crafts


If I had to, I would say I'm more artsy than craftsy. Although sometimes it's nice to do a little craft that doesn't take long yet still provides that feeling of accomplishment with a usable by-product (it has be something I would display in my home). Better Homes and Gardens has some neat fall crafts like these Tin Can Luminarias.
Martha Stewart's site posts a craft of the day. I really like the Shivering Bats Shade. Although I wouldn't use bats, I like the idea and it's super-easy. I also like the Family Fan Chart (although not a "fall" craft, it's still fun). The site provides this template, which makes it easy. Although someone posting as "artdork" posted an updated version as a jpg that looks nicer (it's made to fit a 20" x 28" frame). The Accordion Travelogue is also pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment