Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Patterned Papers

Can I just say I am so excited for the arrival (due out later this month) of Die Cuts with a View The Colorful Life Stack? It is gorgeous! Their Black Currant Stack looks great too. I love the sparity of using just three colors--shades of black, white and pink. This Stack is already out, but I haven't bought it yet. No doubt I will get both of these stacks.

I love all things Crate Paper as well. I would love to get ahold of their Snow Day Collection. I have used several of their collections in the past and they always deliver with good quality cardstock and great embellishments that aren't cutesy. View a pretty tower of their collections.

If you're like me, having 20+ pages of the same stack ends up being altogether too much. Before I get even half way finished with it, I'm into another sort of patterned paper and, truth be told, I rarely return to the older ones. I guess there's good (creativity) and bad (pocketbook) things about the continued invention of new scrapbooking products. There's always something new to love and buy and the older stuff that was once so cool falls by the wayside. I always say I'll use my stash, but really, when I'm realistic, I know that's not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment