Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stamping


I just purchased the Fiskars stamp set Bold Flowers from ebay (you can get it at Joanns.com). I love buying stamps (especially the clear ones, and they're so much easier to use, it's like, why didn't we think of that sooner?). The thing is, once I've bought them, I rarely use them. I love to see what other people have done with them and it's usually viewing others' projects that I'm motivated to buy the stamp (the Bold Flowers set was used in one of my scrapbooking magazines this month). I guess I just forget to use them or it seems like too much work. I don't really know. I'd love to incorporate them more in my scrapbook pages. I know I'm CAPABLE of using stamps well as I've done it many a time; I just need to do it MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment