Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Transparencies in Scrapbooking and Dear Lizzy

OK, so I have a bunch of transparencies, but I never know what to do with them. Today
I saw this page, which uses transparencies and looks great. It's on the site Scrapbook Circle, which has some great scrapbook pages and ideas. It's a wonderful scrap blog; a definite bookmark. I found the site when visiting Elizabeth Kartchner's site Dear Lizzy. She seems to be really into mixing pastels and brights and I love her collections. It's a great site to visit if you wanna look at what's new in her paper line or to just see her pages and projects. Her stuff is usually really girly, but I can't help being entranced by it. If you scroll down a bit, she shows you how to make a fabric mini album (as seen in the picture to the right). It's just so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment