Cool Stuff

Cool Stuff From a Love of Motherhood, Scrapbooking, & Decor

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Flowers


I've seen TONS of homemade flower embellishments lately. It seems there are innumerable ways to create your own paper flowers. I saw the flowers to the right on the Scrapbook Circle blog. The one below is made from a snowflake punch, but it's kind of flower-like. I saw that one on the Pink Paislee site.





The rolled-type of flower illustrated above looks good and is so easy; I've done it several times myself. This example I found on The Color Room site.



Also found on The Color Room site is the layered flower on the left made using a layer of fabric, paper and then a purchased flower.



Of course, Elizabeth Kartchner is probably the most awesome at this (see her layout to the right). Her scrapbooking blog is a veritable feast of bright frilliness and I love looking at it for the total eye-candy factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment